Our nature inspired range of temporary tattoos are a fun addition to any order! Gifts, stocking stuffers, party favours, or just for good ol’ fun and self expression, they’re bound to be a hit for both young and old!
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Tattoos are safe and non-toxic, lasting on average 2-3 days. These tattoos are waterproof. Please assist children with tattoo application and removal. Not recommended for children under 3 to apply themselves.
How to apply:
Skin should be clean, dry, and free of makeup. Apply on oil-free and not-hairy areas where skin does not stretch.
- Carefully cut the tattoo from the sheet.
- Remove the transparent film, don’t touch the sticky surface.
- Place the temporary tattoo face down on the skin.
- Wet the tattoo with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Press and wait for at least 30 seconds
- Carefully lift a corner and smoothly remove the tattoo paper.
Enjoy and show off to your friends!
How to remove:
Dab baby oil on the tattoo and let it soak in for a minute or so before gently wiping it away with a moist wash cloth or sponge. Simple soap will also do the job.