Our competitions are open to Australian residents aged 18 years and over, unless otherwise specified.
Current and past competitions:
Launch Giveaway – $50 Store Credit. Drawn May 23rd 2018.
Soundsations 6K Giveaway – $30 Store Credit. Drawn July 15th 2018.
Hello Luna x Mama & Daisy Nature Giveaway – Nature Journal. Drawn July 27th 2018.
2 Little Lims 5K Giveaway – Design Your Own Birdhouse. Drawn September 24th 2018.
12 Days of Christmas Giveaway – A Tee of Your Choice. Drawn December 5th 2018.
For simplicity, all giveaways and competitions hosted by Hello Luna will be referred to as competitions in the text. ‘Original post’ refers to the format in which the competition and it’s general rules (dates, type, entry details, etc) was made public (this could be a social media post, email, etc)
Competitions will always be posted on Instagram or within an email, and contain the following:
- The time and date that the competition begins and ends. By default, this is in AEST.
- The type of competition (chance or skill)
- Who is eligible to enter the competition
- How to enter the competition (following/commenting/sharing/tagging, providing written/photographic work, etc) and how many entries are permitted per person
- How and when the winner will be notified
- The prize involved and it’s value
- All competitions begin and end strictly at the times stated in the original listing. The prize consists solely of what is mentioned in the original listing.
- There is no entry fee to enter competitions, unless otherwise specified.
- Following our instagram (@_helloluna) is always required to enter our competitions.
- Competitions that require you to make a purchase to enter (For example, spend $50 to enter the draw) will have this information specified clearly in the original listing.
- To enter, follow all instructions on the original listing. You may enter as many times as allowed, as per original listing. If you do not follow all of the instructions in the original listing, your entry will not count, or your win will be forfeited and redrawn/passed on to the runner up.
- Again, entries are open only to Australian residents; we do not post prizes internationally.
- The winners name and social handle may be announced on our social media pages.
- A game of chance (where the prize is drawn at random) will always use a random winner generator. Don’t worry, your personal information is either not provided or not retained by any third parties involved in this process.
- A game of skill (the winner is selected for their skill/answer/image/etc) will be judged by us, or by popular vote conducted via social media as per original listing.
- Winners will be contacted either by private message, email (if applicable), by being tagged in the original competition post, or in a story within 24 hours of the competition ending.
- Winners have 48 hours to respond to our attempts to get in touch before the giveaway is forfeited, redrawn, or given to the runner up.
- Where the prize is a gift voucher, store credit, or prize that is not immediately claimed, the winner has 6 months to make use of their prize before it is forfeited. These prizes are for single use transactions only (i.e if you spend less than the prize value, you forfeit the remaining value). These prizes do not include free shipping.
- Where the competition involves submitting a piece of work (written, photographic, or otherwise) the entrants and winner agree to allow us the use of their work for marketing or publicity material without compensation. Original owner retains ownership of the rights, however grants us a free commercial rights license.
The prize is as stated and no cash, exchange, or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Should the winner wish to donate the prize, we will instead donate the retail value to a charity or organisation of our choice.
Please allow up to 3 weeks for delivery of the prize (longer if rural, or in WA/NT). We take no responsibility for prize damage or loss in transit, nor any delay in delivery.
Prizes are subject to availability. If the prize is unavailable for whatever reason, we reserve the right to substitute the prize for a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes include only what is listed, with the inclusion of postage if required. Any other expenses required or incurred are the responsibility of the winner.
Should you wish to add extra items to your prize (for example, add products from the store so they are all posted together), you will then need to pay postage, even if the prize warranted free postage initially on it’s own.
We take no responsibility for entries placed after the end of the entry period. Unfortunately these will not be counted.
We reserve the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise that require we do so. We reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions at our discretion. Any changes are effective immediately. We reserve the right to redraw the competition if deemed necessary, if entrants violate these terms, or if we suspect there has been interference throughout the competition.
Our decision in respect to all matters to do with the competitions will be final. No correspondence will be entered in to.
Competitions are in no way sponsored, endorsed, or adminstered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram or any other third party.
By entering our competitions, the entrant is indicating their agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.